By using doond.com's Online Service you agree and accept the following Terms of Service without any reservations. Summary of Terms of Service: A. You agree to provide true and correct information about yourself in the doond.com's Online Service registration form. B. You agree not to use the Service for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, tortuous, or otherwise objectionable, or that infringes or may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another party.
C. You agree not to use the Service for the transmission of "junk mail".
D. ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICE The doond.com's Online Service (the "Service"), owned by doond.com , is provided to you ("the User") under the terms and conditions of this doond.com's Online Service Terms of Service.
1. USER'S REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS In consideration of use of the Service, the User agrees to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the User as prompted by the Registration Form, and (b) to maintain and update this information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. This information about a User shall be referred to as "Registration Data." If any information provided by the User is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, doond.com has the right to terminate the User's account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service.
2. MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS OF SERVICE doond.com reserves the right to change the Terms of Service Agreement. The User will be notified of any such changes by a startup screen describing the changes.
3. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICEdoond.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service with or without notice to the User. The User agrees that doond.com shall not be liable to the User or any third party for any modifications or discontinuance of the Service.
4. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY The User will receive a password and account designation upon completing the registration process. The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and is fully responsible for all activities which occur under the User's password or account. The User agrees to immediately notify the Service of any unauthorized use of the User's password or account or any other breach of security.
5. MEMBER CONDUCT The User agrees to abide by all applicable local, state, national or international laws, rules and regulations in the User's use of the Service, and agrees not to interfere with the use and enjoyment of the Service by other Users. The User agrees to be solely responsible for the contents of the User's transmissions through the Service.The User agrees (a) not to use the Service for illegal purposes; (b) not to interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service; (c) to comply with all requirements, procedures, policies and regulations of networks connected to the Service. The User agrees not to transmit through the Service any unlawful, harassing, libelous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind. The User agrees not to transmit any material that violates the rights of another, including but not limited to the intellectual property rights of another. The User agrees not to transmit any material that violates any applicable local, state, national, or international laws, rules or regulations. The User agrees not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems or networks connected to the Service. Finally, the User agrees not to transmit "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass distribution of email.
6.TERMINATION The User agrees that doond.com may terminate the User's password, account or use of the Service if doond.com believes (a) that the User has violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Terms of Service Agreement, or (b) that the User has violated the rights of doond.com.
The User acknowledges and agrees that any termination of Service under this Agreement under any provision of this Agreement may be effected without prior notice and acknowledgement.
Either doond.com or the Member may terminate this Agreement at any time by giving a notice or sending an e-mail to the other party.
Upon termination of the Agreement, the Member shall:
Honour and complete all outstanding transactions and effect the sale / purchase of Product or Service made on or through doond.com.
Pay and settle all outstanding debts and dues in full to doond.com including , without limitation , the Transaction Fees, within 30 days from the date of Termination.
7. DEALINGS WITH ADVERTISERS The User's correspondence with or participation in promotions of Advertisers found on the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between the User and such Advertisers. The User agrees not to hold doond.com liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such Advertisers on the Service.
8. LINKS The Service may provide, or the Users may include in mail, links to other Web sites or resources. The User acknowledges and agrees that doond.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. The User agrees that doond.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
9 doond.COM'S PROPRIETARY RIGHTS The User acknowledges and agrees that content, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, or other material contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to the User through the Service or Advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. The User acknowledges and agrees that the User is permitted to use this material and information only as expressly authorized by doond.com or Advertisers, and shall not copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, or create derivative works of such content or information without express authorization.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTSAll Users confirm and accept that all data / software developed or collected by doond.com in connection with the operation of the website is the exclusive property of doond.com
All third party content published and / or posted on doond.com is the property of the respective copyright owners and may not be copied or published or distributed in any way by any of the Users for Commercial purposes.
Any information provided by the Users during Registration, Posting an Offer to sell / Buy a Product or Service, Acceptance of Offer, is the sole responsibility of the User. All Users grant to doond.com a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty - free right to use the information in connection with the operation of the Internet Business. However, doond.com may take action with respect to such information and the Users as deemed necessary or appropriate in the sole discretion of doond.com, if doond.com believes it may create liability for doond.com OR for other Users of doond.com or make or lose (in whole or part) the services of ISP's of doond.com or other suppliers.
11.USE OF doond.comdoond.com acts only as a Marketplace to provide the Users and the Providers a platform for placing their offers and inquiries and for on-line negotiation. doond.com have no control over the quality, legality of the offers provided or the inquiries sought; the truth or the accuracy of the listings or the ability of those who have placed their inquiries or offers to complete the transactions and therefore shall not be in any way liable.
12.LIABILITY doond.com shall not be liable to any User or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential loss of Profit, loss of earnings, loss of business opportunities, damages, expenses or costs resulting directly or indirectly from or otherwise arising (including inadvertence or negligence) in connection with the usage of doond.com website.
13.TRANSACTION RULESAll transactions of buying and selling of products / services are governed by the Transaction Rules set out in each Transactional Module. Each User shall be deemed to have agreed to the Transactional Rules together with any modifications, revisions or supplements as doond.com may decide from time to time.
14.TRANSACTION FEESAny User (who has initiated a transaction as per the Transaction Rules) agrees to pay to doond.com the transaction Fees for any transaction on doond.com whether or not the said transaction is physically consummated. The fees is calculated according to the doond.com Transaction Rules governing each of the Transactional Modules. This amount would form a part of the Monthly Bill sent to the User who would be obliged to settle the same by the 10th day of the following month failing which interest on monthly compounded basis at 18% per annum shall be charged.
15.PLACING AN OFFER TO BUY A User can put an offer to Buy a Product or Service by filling the appropriate Form(s) on doond.com . In doing so, the Buyer User is obliged to complete the transaction by physically purchasing the product / using the Service in question from the Seller User who has accepted the Buyer's offer / whose offer has been accepted by the Buyer. Further, both the Users are obliged to honour all terms and conditions including , but not restricted to price, accepted by negotiation or otherwise, against the said transaction.
16.PLACING AN OFFER TO SELL An offer to sell a product / service can be placed by any User either directly or after viewing the offers to buy as displayed on doond.com depending on the individual Transactional Module. In doing so, the Seller User is obliged to complete the transaction by physically tendering the product / service in question to the Buyer User who has accepted the Seller's offer / whose offer has been accepted by the Seller. Further, both the Users are obliged to honour all terms and conditions including but not restricted to price, accepted by negotiation or otherwise, against the said transaction.
17.PROCESS MANIPULATIONNo User shall place bogus offers in any way that distract from legitimate offers or entice the Product / service provider / User in committing any favors to the User Process manipulation is strictly forbidden. doond.com reserves the right to keep a track of all successful and unsuccessful transactions and enquiries / offers and may display the same to any product / service provider as deemed fit by doond.com according to it's own discretion.
18.BREACH OF AGREEMENTdoond.com may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate the membership, current offers or transactions, and any other information the User places on the site on breach of this Agreement or if Service is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided by User.
19.JURISDICTION The Terms and Conditions set above and the relationship between the User and doond.com shall be governed by the laws of India without regard to the conflict of laws. The User and doond.com agree that any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Mumbai, India.
20.INDEMNITYThe User shall always keep the doond.com indemnified against any violation of the aforesaid terms and conditions by the User or by anyone on behalf of the User.
21.WAIVEROverlooking the breach by the User of any terms and conditions above mentioned or lack or delay in follow up action on the part of doond.com shall not be treated or construed as waiver by doond.com of such breaches.
By using doond.com you unconditionally agree to each of the Terms and Conditions set forth herein. We request you to kindly keep a copy of the signed Terms and Conditions for your records.